Regulations of the www.gravitywatch.pl store
- General information
- The administrator of the personal data contained on the Website is
G.Rossi GROUP Paweł Lorens with the registered office in Kraków, Poland NIP:
9452137593 REGON: 123003345
- Out of concern for the safety of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts - the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or in order to realize an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service realizes the functions of gaining information about the users and their behavior in the following manner:
5.1. through information voluntarily entered in the forms
5.2. through the collection of "cookies" [patrz polityka plików “cookies”].
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to complete the information contact process
- Personal data left on the website shall not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form are accessible to the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Site and are not under the control of www.gravitywatch.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you review.